Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

❣ElmoXKitty/BunnyKitty Zeppelin❣Updated! Suitable for iphone & ipad
Sunday, June 24, 2012 5:27 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments

                                          A few zeppelin for those who use zeppelin like me.
                                        For new users,you need to download zeppelin from Cydia.
After you click download the below,unarchiver and 
move the zeppelin folder to /Library/Zeppelin.
Then,go into Settings/Zeppelin ,and set it there.
Can be used for ipad now.








Hope you like my lil creation.
Appreciate my work?? Donate

Labels: , , ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard