Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

HOW TO CHANGE LOCKSCREEN TIME & ICON LABEL COLOUR.
Friday, January 30, 2015 3:27 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments


This tutorial is to teach you how to change lockscreen time
& icon label colour to your desired colour.

YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD 1 TWEAK FROM CYDIA:
- EKG Signals+

After that,go into Settings and find EKG. 
Inside EKG, scroll till the bottom and you saw like below screenshot.

Enable like the screenshot above. And choose your desired colour.
Then use the respring button in EKG to respring.
Done!

Labels:



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard