Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

♥Rules & Regulations♥
Monday, December 1, 2014 3:46 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments

1. All my themes are tested works for the mention idevices/android devices.
Download at your own  risk!im not responsible for any problem/damage arise after you downloaded the theme.

2. Please make sure your iphone is JAILBROKEN and you know the ways to install themes from website.
If you do not know how(newbie to jailbreak world), you can refer my tutorial HERE.

3. DO NOT redistribute/share out my themes.Download them for PERSONAL USE only.DON'T take credits of other's hardwork!

About PURCHASING MY THEMES.

Please make sure you have read this BEFORE proceed to purchase my themes.NO REFUND will be given due to the nature of products sold in my blog. Whether you purchased the theme and it isn't suitable for your idevice,NO REFUND because i already stated in every of my post the idevice & IOS that theme most suitable for.NO REFUND too if your idevice is NOT JAILBROKEN. You will also NOT REFUNDED even if you claimed/complained my themes isn't working. i had tested the themes several times and making sure it is DEFINITELY WORKING before putting it on sale.Therefore,please make sure you are doing all the step CORRECTLY in applying a theme. Unless a lot of people is complaining the same theme NOT WORKING, i will remove the theme until it is fixed.

For app themes,if it had updates in not more than a month time,you will get the update version free if you purchase from me before the theme.But,after that,you will need to pay for the update version.

Always spend some time reading.Don't get too excited and download the theme without reading my blog post! Any questions that had obvious ANSWER in my post will be ignored. So,don't blame me not answering you =)

  Please bear this in mind,im also a human,NOT robot.



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard