Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

HOW TO SET ICONS FOR ANDROID PHONE
Monday, December 1, 2014 3:42 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments

First of all, you will need to INSTALL Dodol Launcher/Go Launcher
OR whatever Launcher to enable you to set your own images as icons.

After that, you press the DOWNLOAD button for the icons set you wanna download.
And you will see something like below pic:
Press at 1 of the image
& you will see something like below pic:
Press "Save Image"
The icon image will download to your phone gallery.
Download all the icon images or choose which you like.

Then,at your android HOMESCREEN, long press an icon that you wish to change.
Then,choose 'Icon'. And then,choose the '+' symbol on top right side.
Choose Gallery and find the icon image you just download.
 Ta-Da....done! As simple as that!


NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard