Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

❣Hello Kitty Classic IOS 8 Theme❣
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 6:01 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments


This is a free Hello Kitty theme,
WITHOUT PASSWORD
you can download straight from this post.
(DOWNLOAD BUTTON AT THE END OF THIS POST!)

It is for all of you to test it before purchasing 
my future themes for IOS 8.
Compatible Jailbroken Devices RUNNING IOS 8 TILL 8.1
iPhone 5
iPhone 5C
iPhone 5S
iPhone 6

What you need  from Cydia:
-Winterboard
-iFile
-Classicbadges(to enable you to set badges like IOS 6)
*IMPORTANT ABOUT NOTIFICATION BADGES!
PLEASE DOWNLOAD CLASSICBADGES
Sources: http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/
FROM CYDIA.
*AFTER THAT,SET CLASSIC BADGES TOGETHER WITH MY THEME 
IN WINTERBOARD. 

This theme INCLUDES:
-3 Wallpapers (inside theme folder)
-Icons
-Notification Badges

PLEASE READ TUTORIAL
ON HOW TO REMOVE THE BLACK ICON SHADOW HERE:



**AND FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO
DOWNLOAD AND SET THEME
PLEASE READ HERE:

PLEASE READ ALL THE TUTORIAL LINK GIVEN ABOVE
BEFORE ASKING!

Labels: , , , , ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard