Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

HOW TO GET COLOURED STATUSBAR ICONS IN HOMESCREEN
Monday, December 1, 2014 3:45 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments

This post is to show you how to have coloured statusbar icons

PLEASE READ AND TRY! DON'T LINE/WECHAT ME ASKING HOW AND 
TELL ME YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS POST.
IF YOU REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND,IT WILL BE JUST THE SAME EVEN YOU MESSAGE ME. BECAUSE I WILL ALSO REPEAT WHAT HAD BEEN WRITTEN HERE.

Works for IOS 8 Iphone 4S/5/5S/5C/6/6+
(I'm not sure whether IOS 7 works or not because 
I don't have any idevice running IOS 7 to test)

YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD 3 TWEAKS FROM CYDIA:
COLORBAR
XSTATUSCOLOR
-EKG Signals+




Go into SETTINGS and find Colorbar.
Set like above pic: Black/Clear
Find Xstatuscolor and set like above pic: White/Clear/White
RESPRING!

Then,go into SETTINGS and find EKGSignals+.
Set like below pic:

That is what makes your statusbar icons colored in almost every app.
Then, click 'Apply Changes.'
And after respring,it is DONE!


Labels:



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard