Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD PAPERBOARD & USE IT
Monday, December 1, 2014 3:44 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments


Paperboard can lets you set your favourite background in
ANY APPS.

1. GO INTO CYDIA,ADD THE SOURCES I STATED BELOW PIC.


2. AFTER THAT,SEARCH FOR PAPERBOARD AND INSTALL IT.THIS IS THE CRACKED VERSION.

3. AFTER INSTALL,GO INTO SETTINGS AND SCROLL DOWN,LOOK FOR PAPERBOARD.CLICK IT.

4. YOU NEED TO SET METHOD TO SHOW THE PAPERBOARD PANEL WHEN YOU ARE IN AN APP SO THAT YOU CAN SET BACKGROUND.
(I get asked a lot WHY MY PAPERBOARD NOT WORKING!! When YOU didn't even care to at least explore yourself first. If the tweak doesn't have icon,normally it is in Settings. Do the settings there!)


5. FOR ME,I CHOOSE TRIPLE PRESS(press home button 3 times)


6. THEN,GO INTO THE APP YOU WANNA SET BACKGROUND. EXAMPLE,I WANT TO SET DIALER BACKGROUND,SO I GO INTO DIALER AND USE THE METHOD I HAD SET. PRESS 3 TIMES HOME BUTTON. AND BELOW SCREENSHOT WILL APPEAR.  CLICK 'PHOTOS'.  AND CHOOSE THE BACKGROUND YOU WANNA USE.

7. AFTER CHOOSE IT,SCREENSHOT LIKE BELOW APPEAR. CLICK 'DONE'.

 8.  AND MY DIALER BACKGROUND CHANGED. YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE AGAIN THE BACKGROUND BY USING THE METHOD YOU HAD SET.



Labels:



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard