Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

❣FREE HK Alkaline❣
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 4:54 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments


A Hello Kitty Alkaline from my paid Hello Kitty & Friends IOS8 Theme.
This alkaline WORKS FOR IPHONE 6+.
You can try download and use it.

Compatible Jailbroken Devices RUNNING IOS 7.X TILL 8.X.X
iPhone 4
iPhone 4S
iPhone 5
iPhone 5C
iPhone 5S
iPhone 6
iPhone 6+

*You will need to install Alkaline from Cydia in order to use this statusbar battery theme.

After zip viewer/unarchiver, cut the alkaline folder and paste it to
Library/Alkaline.
Then,in Settings/Alkaline, find this theme and set it,respring.



Labels: , , , , , ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard