Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

New blog look
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 11:30 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments


Spent almost 1 whole day to change this blog's design and appearance. Finally, it is almost done. So, I hope all my blog readers' can find all the tabs that provide important information. 
All the tabs is located at the top of this post. 
1st is my profile. You can find ways to contact me at "The Themer". 
2nd is the posts. All posts are here.
3rd is "Tutorial" where all the tutorials are posted here. Please read the tutorials here before contacting me!
4th is "Category" where labels of the posts are posted.
5th is "Support" where you can make your generous donations to me hehehe!!
While the last tab is "Great Themers" where you can have a visit to other themers whom I know.  And you can click "Older post" at the end of each post to get to the previous post.

I'm considering to put a chatbox. Still in consideration due to I don't hope to receive negative comment again. 
I hope I can answer all your questions but at the same time, I don't wanna deal with negativity from losers.

Anyway, I'm in the process of making a new theme. Stay tuned!


NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard