Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

Jailbreak IOS 8.4
Saturday, July 4, 2015 12:11 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments


Yay...Finally jailbreak release for IOS 8.4.
Restore my iphone 6+ to IOS 8.4 yesterday and jailbreak it too.
And FOR YOUR INFO,all my themes that 
WORK FOR IOS 8 ALSO WORKS FOR IOS 8.4!!!! 

Tested in my iphone 6+ IOS 8.4.

Coming up will be a free statusbar theme for my INSTAGRAM followers!
And also a PAID theme.


Labels: ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard