Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

❣More zeppelin❣Updated! Suitable for Iphone & Ipad
Sunday, June 24, 2012 5:28 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments

Zeppelins that i had remade and it is
suitable for not only iphone,but also your ipad.
Therefore,your ipad now can use zeppelin.










For zeppelin,after download, unarchiver,
move the folder,folder ok(not ZIP FILE)
to /Library/Zeppelin.
After that,you need to go into Settings/Zeppelin and set it there.

Appreciate my work?? Donate

Labels: , , ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard