Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

❣Grow Up??❣
Sunday, March 2, 2014 12:10 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments


Unfollower can't get my free themes,
ask me to grow up! Yes,i am not grow up,
so WHAT? Whether i am grow up or not,is that YOUR BUSINESS?

You say me please grow up, but you consider yourself a grow up
when you followed people & then unfollowed?
Hitting the button follow & unfollow!

You have the right to say me,i don't mind.
And of course i have my right to share my themes to whoever i like.
Everyone has friend & enemy.
i have too. There is people who like me & hate me too.
i can't please everyone!
That's life!!

So,if you really like my themes,i believe you won't unfollow at first.
And you will buy it too if you really like it.
Stop saying things like 'grow up', 'why you care so much about unfollowers'
OR 'what's so big problem about unfollowers' to me when you can't get my theme.
That's consider you are not grow up too!

COMING UP NEXT FREE HELLO KITTY THEMES FOR
 MY SUPER LOYAL INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS!!
STAY TUNED!!

Labels:



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard