Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

❣HelloKitty DIALER for IOS 7❣
Friday, February 7, 2014 7:07 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments


FREEBIE for my INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS!
Hello Kitty Dialer theme for IOS 7.
WORKS FOR JAILBROKEN IPHONE 4/4S/5/5C/5S 
RUNNING IOS 7.


READ!!! AFTER U CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON
IF YOU ARE MY BLOG'S NEWBIE!

 If you are not my INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS/
HAD BEEN BLOCKED BY ME because of 
follow & unfollow incident,you may DONATE $1.50
by CLICKING the below button.
After payment done,
Please press "Return to Merchant" after donating to be taken directly to the theme.

Pathway: var/stash/themes.
Set in Winterboard. Respring!

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL
THEMES FOR JAILBROKEN IPHONE,PLEASE PLEASE

Labels: , , , ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard