Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

❣Love Wallie❣
Saturday, July 6, 2013 9:00 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments

Hello,loves!
What do you think about my blog new header?
i super love the result!! Very pinkish! Suits me lol...
There is ways contacting me up listed in the headeryou didn't notice it.

Thanks for you all for always supporting my blog!
And also my themes...=)

Here's a wallie for you all.
Love from me.
Just click at the wallpaper and press long,then save image
if you are using iphone to view.

Iphone 4/4s

Iphone 5

Am now doing a freebie icons set.
Stay Tuned...xD

Labels: , ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard