Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

Custom made
Tuesday, July 3, 2012 7:50 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 4 comments

Hi,sorry for the long withdrawal from updating my post here. i have a few interesting and cute(in my opinion) stuff to share with all of you but i need to finish my current job now.

1 of my Instagram friend had request me to made a special cute pink and hot pink hello kitty theme for her. So,it is quite a big project as she demand it to be a full theme which include quite a lot of things. Therefore,after i finish made for her,i will continue my job here.

Of course you can also request me to custom made for you and surely i charge for the theme specially made.

Ok,till here then.Just a short message to inform you that im still here.Gotta go do my project,to make some earning..lols!!

Labels:



NEWER POST
OLDER POST
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Hehe :-)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. I would like to request a Sailor Moon account. Hopefully you can include all the sailor scouts and how they look in the anime. I also want the theme to be colorful, not just one color. How much would that be? I want a full theme, please. Can you? XD

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck mrs.kitty!!! that's a very big project, hope to hear from you soon:)

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello. I have a questions. Which font do u use on ip a how to change theme notes in iphone

 

Follow | Dashboard