Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

❣Kitty Zeppelin❣
Saturday, December 15, 2012 12:46 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 2 comments

Did this few months ago,but forgot to share with all of you.
A few hello kitty zeppelin made by me.
Hope you all like it.



HelloKitty Donut

ALL WITHOUT PASSWORD.

You will need zeppelin installed from Cydia if you wanna use this.
What is zeppelin?? A few newbies ask.
It is actually replace your carrier name.
After you had zeppelin installed,
download this & click unarchiver instead of zip viewer
because it isn't password protected.
Move the extracted file to Library/Zeppelin.

Labels: , ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST
Blogger Unknown said...

when I download it, it goes straight to a Zip! Why? :(

 
Blogger ♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Do you read tutorial on how to download & install using ifile?
Go read first.

 

Follow | Dashboard