Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

❣Custom made name zepp❣
Thursday, September 20, 2012 5:18 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 5 comments

Here are some of my customers' name zeppelin.
Thanks to all of you for your support.
You can get some ideas from here,
and let me know how to make yours!!
Any fonts & any image,just named it to me.
i will help you do it.
There is just too many fonts type,
so im not showing all...you can let me know.











Once again, USD2 for 1 name zepp and 
USD5 for 3.
Suitable for ipad.

Labels: ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST
Blogger Sandara Dawson said...

Hi , If i want to get this i pay by paypal ? (:

 
Blogger ♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

@ Sandara :D,yes by paypal.

 
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi mrs kitty yi! Do I just donate 2 usd and you will contact me about the zep? Thanks!

 
Blogger ♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Yes,donate USD2 and leave a message what word you wanna put and what image..:)

 
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi I'm tyeox@Hotmail.com sorry but can I have the melody from your LoveMyMelody zepp instead of the kitty? the ribbon and bear stays the same. Melody can be at the side of the y(:

 

Follow | Dashboard