Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

❣HelloKitty X TinyChum Extras❣
Sunday, March 30, 2014 1:41 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments


This Extras consist of a dialer theme and iwidget frame.
Freebies for my INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS & also for
THOSE WHO HAD PURCHASED THIS HELLOKITTY X TINYCHUM THEME.

Instagram followers,you may GET THIS THEME PASSWORD FROM  
MY INSTAGRAM PIC.
Anyone contact me via LINE/wechat to ask for the password will be ignored.

For those who had purchased the HelloKitty X TinyChum theme,
you may EMAIL kittysuetyi@gmail.com
LINE/wechat mrskittyyi mentioning your paypal name to get the password.

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTION INCLUDED IN THE ZIP FOLDER
ON HOW TO GET THE THEME TO WORK PERFECTLY.

Any question regarding on how to set the iwidget/why not working will be ignored.
*For the dialer theme,it is NOT MY THEME problem and i happen to know some of the 
dialer theme won't work for iphone 5S due to 
1st , jailbreak problem
2nd , which ios7 version your idevice are running.
NOTHING CAN BE DONE AT THE MOMENT.



Labels: , , , , , ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard