Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

MESSAGE FOR MY BLOG READER!
Friday, July 11, 2014 5:34 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments


Please spend some time READ the blog post regarding each theme!
Please explore my blog BEFORE you LINE/Wechat/Email me the QUESTION
which has OBVIOUS ANSWER WRITTEN in my blog!

Each of my blog post already stated the theme WORKS for which idevice,which IOS
and what you NEED from Cydia in order to get the theme to work perfectly.

I will IGNORE all questions that already has answer in my blog.
Not that we,themers arrogant or selfish,but what we gonna share or teach 
is all put up in the blog.
Please be considerate as I'm also a human being,I have my own life besides
jailbreak and internet life. I'm not a robot!
And I have no obligation to serve and reply you ASAP.
Any rudeness with me,I will just block you.That's all. 
No more long preaching!

Labels:



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard