Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

❣Hello Kitty Sticky Background, Zeppelin & Some Wallpapers❣
Sunday, May 4, 2014 2:36 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments

ONLY THE STICKY BACKGROUND PASSWORD PROTECTED!
THE WALLPAPERS & ZEPPELIN CAN STRAIGHT DOWNLOAD AND USE.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE STICKY DOWNLOAD FROM CYDIA.
FOR IPHONE DEVICES ONLY.


HK Girl Sticky Background


Pastel HK Sticky Background

Both PASSWORD PROTECTED.
PASSWORD can get from my Instagram pic.
I HAD POSTED A PIC THERE WITH THE PASSWORD.

**After press ZIP VIEWER and key in the PASSWORD,
GO INTO the folder and CUT INSIDE 4 FILE,
PASTE THE 4 FILE TO 
Library>PreferenceBundles>Sticky.bundle.
Choose OVERWRITE ALL.

Then,RESPRING.
Make sure you have ENABLED Sticky in Settings>Sticky.

A Zeppelin i made to match the wallpaper im using.


The wallpapers i got from ifansland.com and modded a bit.
IPHONE 4/4S SIZE





IPHONE 5/5S/5C/ANDROID DEVICES SIZE




Labels: , , , , , , ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard