Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

❣Line Date Time Iwidget❣
Monday, April 14, 2014 12:30 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments


Credits to the owner who share this iwidget in Cydia.
i just change the default gray colour to other colour to match my theme.

What you need  from Cydia:
Iwidget
iFile





Pathway: var/mobile/library/iwidgets

*Remember to choose 12h clock format
and the language you prefer before add the iwidget to homescreen.


Labels:



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard