Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

Kitty Google Search Iwidget
Monday, August 3, 2015 6:21 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments


FREE kitty 'google search' iwidget :)
You can straight type anything you wish to google search at the bar(like below right pic)
and then press at the kitty head and it will direct you to Safari.
If wanna cancel,can straight press the pink 'X' button.
Compatible Jailbroken Devices RUNNING IOS 6.X TILL 8.X
iPhone 4
iPhone 4S
iPhone 5
iPhone 5C
iPhone 5S
iPhone 6
iPhone 6+

What you need  from Cydia:
-Iwidgets
-iFile

 PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS HERE 
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE IWIDGETS.

1. Download IWIDGETS from Cydia.
2. Download this theme from below DOWNLOAD button.
As usual,extract the zip file
like how you extract all theme zip file.
3. After that,copy the iwidget folder to VAR/MOBILE/LIBRARY/IWIDGETS.
4. At homescreen,long press at a blank space(not on any icons) and a menu 
will slide up. Choose this Kitty google search iwidget and done press OK.
That's it!



Labels: , , , , , , , ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard