Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

HOW TO USE MAGICDOTS FOR IOS
Thursday, January 7, 2016 1:12 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments



What is Magic Dots?
It is a tweak that enable you to 
CUSTOMIZE PAGE DOTS.
(Refer below pic the circle)


First,download MagicDots in Cydia.
It is from Modmyi.


After you download this tweak, if you have any magic dots from themers,
normally the file you download will be in ifile, var>mobile>Documents.



Copy all the files inside the magic dots folder and then keep on 
pressing the back button at top left side till you see something like this:


Here,choose Library>MagicDots.
Inside MagicDots,press top right side 'Edit' and 
and bottom right side button,then choose 'Paste' 
and choose 'Overwrite All' when a menu pop-out to replace all the file.

Once done,quit ifile and go to Settings>Magic Dots,
turn on the Image Dots.
Press Save.
It will respring and then page dots will change :)



Happy trying!

Labels:



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard