Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

HK Picnic Pack
Sunday, May 8, 2016 2:11 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments


Sorry for being silent so long.
Had been very busy with work >.<
Had so many ideas for new themes creation,but time
doesn't allow. Tried my best to make this mini pack 
FREE FOR MY INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS.

Compatible Jailbroken Devices RUNNING IOS 7.X TILL 9.X
iPhone 4
iPhone 4S
iPhone 5
iPhone 5C
iPhone 5S
iPhone 6
iPhone 6+

What you need  from Cydia:
-Winterboard
-iFile
-Alkaline
-Zeppelin


For my Instagram followers,please refer to this pic in my Instagram
on how to get this theme.

You can donate $2 to get this HK Picnic Pack


*REMINDER!!
Please press "Return to donations coordinator" 
once payment is complete to be taken to your link. 
(As shown in below pic)


Pathway:
Statusbar Theme: Library>Themes
Alkaline: Library>Alkaline
Zeppelin: Library>Zeppelin

If you get stuck then don't hesitate to email me 
your proof of purchase to kittysuetyi@gmail.com 
and I will get the link sent to you as soon as I can.
You can also LINE or wechat mrskittyyi.
(Remember to include your
proof of payment!)

Please BACKUP the theme to DROPBOX or COMPUTER
as i won't send the theme in the future if you ever lost it.
Thanks so much for co-operating & supporting.


Labels: , , , , , , ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard